100 Word Challenge Week # 13



 I was out camping with my family when we saw a couple of deer together. My sister chased them and they ran but they were exhausted. finally when she gave up she came back also exhausted. we went to sleep a few hours later. when i woke up my sister was gone. i assumed she was chasing a rabbit today. turns out i was wrong she was in the lake. after my mom got my sister cleaned up we went on a hike. I saw the exact same deer  from yesterday. after i  told my sister Lilly she chased the deer right away.

Comments

  1. Your story was smooth and I liked how your sister just chased everything she saw. Although I noticed the mistake where you didn't capitalize your I's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story flowed and sounded very nice. I liked your creativity with the story and it was interesting to read. You didn't capitalize the beginning of your sentences, next time make sure you are checking that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't highlight the prompt words so remember to do that in the future.
    I think it was a decent story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your story was nice and smooth but you need to remember to capitalize your I's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kushi,
    I enjoyed reading your story. Well done.
    It sounds like you and your family had a nice camping trip.
    Just remember to use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence.
    Good work this week.

    Mrs Boyce (Team 100WC)
    Cork.
    Ireland

    https://mrsboycesclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3 100 Word Challenge